Attorney Bianca Habib grew up in Spring, Texas. After receiving her Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a minor in Mathematics from the University of Texas at Austin, Bianca attended law school at South Texas College of Law and earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence in May 2015.
Bianca Habib is committed to defending the rights of others. Prior to becoming a licensed attorney, Bianca provided pro bono legal services to indigent clients as a student representative for immigration and family law matters. She later went on to assist with complex mass tort projects and property loss claims.
Since becoming a licensed attorney, Bianca has focused on personal injury cases involving automobile accidents. She has effectively resolved several cases with insurance companies in order to obtain fair financial compensation on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Economics, 2012
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Honor Society, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Personal Injury
- Family Law