ATTORNEY AT LAW
Orville Dunk was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2004. He is admitted to the U.S. District Court, for the Southern Districts of Texas. He received his B.S. in Business Management from the prestigious Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Mr. Dunk graduated cum laude in the top five percentile of his graduating class in 2000. Mr. Dunk received his Juris Doctorate J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in Houston Texas in May of 2004.
• J.D., The University of Houston Law Center, 2004
• B.S., Business Management, Cardinal Stritch University, cum laude, 2000
• Texas, 2004
• Wisconsin 2010
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
• U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
• Licensed to practice in all Texas Courts
· Member of the Pro Bono University of the Texas State Bar.
· Recognized for outstanding service on behalf of the poor and indigent.